Warning: this post is me bragging about my amazing daughter- read on for smiles and pure happiness.
Sophie picked up a book this morning and started reading. This in itself is fantastic considering a few months ago she just had zero interest. But slowly and surely we are having fun and its not as much work as it use to be. Today however the book was a 2nd level book so I was apprehensive about it- I thought it would be like taking step backwards with her self esteem. However I was so wrong. She read that book like she had read it a 1000 times. By the last page I was in tears, like embarrassing mom tears. "Only my closest friends know my secret... I am Wonder Woman". Sophie earned another sticker on her book it button and I am so proud of far she has come so fast.
Homeschooling is awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment