The Great Pumpkin Challenge

The Great Pumpkin Challenge

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 2

We are in Wisconsin! We have parked for the night at a lovely campgrounds (with no train tracks in sight). The weather today was beautiful. Really warm- and then all of a sudden we have hit a lot of fog. I mean wow that's some major fog. This morning we stopped at an Outdoor world and let the girls explore, then made some lunch before hitting the road. Ryan drove until 2 and then I drove until 6 when we arrived here at Sky High Campgrounds. I have to say so far I'm loving our Passport America discount. We will arrive in South Dakota tomorrow and start exploring.  We are trying to decide if we head to Mt Rushmore first and then work our way back? We don't think we will be going to Yellowstone considering tonight they are suppose to get between 1-4 inches of snow. Not a big deal- we will go wherever and are very flexible. Okay I'm off to make dinner and then check out the shower house here.

The girls eating their first breakfast in our camper.

Pretty spot but screw the trains.

Sophie posing at the Welcome to Wisconsin stop

Flat. And you can see for miles :)


2 comments:

  1. has Sophie taken any pictures on her new camera yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she has! She even took a special video for you! We are having a hard time uploading them though... Ryan is working on it <3

    ReplyDelete