Amazing.
Breathtaking.
Inspiring.
Gravy Baby.
We took pictures. And what I thought would be our Christmas card picture- however now that I'm looking at them we are totally going back tomorrow and trying again thanks to Lola's growling face :). We went on the trails and saw a mountain goat. We did some shopping, talked to the Rangers, walked through all the exhibits.
Then we went to a gold mine in Keystone and did the tour. It was interesting. Ryan related to the honeydipper. Yuck. The girls walked through the cave and honestly I was happy when we were all back out in fresh air.
After that we drove by crazy horse on our way to our campgrounds. In the little town we are staying in it was trick or treat so the girls and I went out. This makes a perfect day even better. The girls had fun and I'm happy to mix a little Halloween in with our adventure.
Tomorrow: Crazy horse and Custer State Park- we are suppose to see lots of animals and have some great hiking.

No comments:
Post a Comment