Have you ever been to an auction? I love auctions and so does my family. It doesn't matter if it's an estate sale, an animal auction in Kidron, or the produce auction we always have fun.
The great thing about the auction in Homerville is the people. Amish or English everyone is there to get the best price and a lot of something locally grown.
I have to say when the pumpkins come into season I could just go to sit and stare. It is beautiful! All the shades of orange, the sizes, the Indian corn.
I ended up buying two boxes, one box of beautiful guards for 40 dollars and a box of 60 pumpkins for less then 2 dollars a pumpkin. Between the campgrounds, girl scouts, and our annual Halloween carving night that should be just enough :)
The auction is every Monday, Wednesday and Friday starting at 4 pm. Check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment