I've been waking up early the last week. Pulling C off my chest and sneaking quietly into the bathroom so Daddy and baby will stay asleep. My swimsuit is hanging I throw it on, my hair up and I'm out the door to the pool.
The first day the water was cold and I questioned what I was thinking. Sleep is valuable right now. With three girls and one of them waking me up to eat through out the night its not like I'm fully rested- nor have I ever been a morning person. Seriously ask my mom- we have a rule. Not an unspoken rule, because this has been said out loud very clearly. Do NOT wake me up before 8 and its before 9 it better be pretty damn important.
Anyways. On my own I wake up from the 6 30 feeding and lay still for a few minutes and then every day I've decided to get up and go swimming.
Not only am I feeling better but I'm getting so much more done. I'm back before anyone else is awake. I'm showered, making breakfast before I see sleepy L climbing up the stairs. Today I managed to get laundry going, update the game night crew, shower, eat, and clean the kitchen.
Water does something for me. Swimming does something for me. Who needs coffee when you can wake up from a hard swim.
I also decided its time to start coming up with some fundraising options for our big trip. I have to make it there. Everything in me is screaming that this is our chance - don't let it slip between the cracks.
Maybe I can raffle off a weekend at Kahalri?
No comments:
Post a Comment