The Great Pumpkin Challenge

The Great Pumpkin Challenge

Friday, August 1, 2014

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

I did it! This morning I swam from deep end to shallow without stopping. Its taken all summer, its something I use to do without blinking.... but I can not explain how amazing it feels that I can do it again.

Also my new pants that I bought for my anniversary party. Too big. So I put on my old size 14- the ones without the comfy elastic waist- they are tight. So I was pretty confused but realized how much that elastic makes a difference. So I'm not going to get bummed with myself. Im going to keep working hard and hope to see more changes.

My fear is that this is my last month with the pool. Today is the first day of August and that means in 1 month and a week the pool will be closed. I have to find something else to keep doing every morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment