The Great Pumpkin Challenge

The Great Pumpkin Challenge

Monday, September 3, 2012

Homeschool

We started home school today. Even though its Labor Day and even though Sophie's curriculum hasn't arrived in the mail yet. Still it was a fun first day.





 Sophie worked on a placement test that I printed off from here : http://www.freehomeschooling101.com/2008/12/placement-tests.html

We didn't get to the math section today, but finished the first two pages of the reading section.

Lola and I reviewed writing her name, her ABC's we started her preschool workbook.

For art time the girls made pictures of themselves, using mirrors, helping each other trace out the other person, then colored and Lola cut it out.











After lunch we started our Spanish cds, then read a story, computer time (math). Now they are writing and coloring in their journals about their first day of home school.

Sophie's favorite thing about home school today: "I  loved playing on the computer."






Lola's favorite thing about home school today: " I'm having fun writing and filling in my chart."

So far so great. I cant wait for Sophie's oak meadows to arrive but until then we have plenty to work on :)







1 comment:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to keep hearing about all of this <3.

    ReplyDelete