Gas Money
Now that we have our beautiful motor home our next challenge will be to save up every penny we can for gas money. The more gas money we have the more road we will discover. I'm planning a big garage sale here at the campgrounds in September, it will also be a craft show. I have been sewing up a storm for crafts to sell. My sister is also donating some things for me. I plan on letting the girls have their own table with baked goods that day too.
Another way to raise some gas money: I am raffling off a quilt. I'm in the process of piecing it together now and I hope to have it done very soon. I want to be able to raffle off the winner at our annual Halloween party.
My garage sale/craft show will be here at the campgrounds Sept 15 from 9 am to 5 pm. Rain or shine. Please come out and take a look around I will be selling aprons, make up bags, make up roll ups, bean bags, household items, and the girls will be ready with baked goods.
No comments:
Post a Comment